About the Role
Hireup is an Australian technology startup connecting people with disability and support workers online. We harness technology to give people with disability the power to find, hire and manage their own support workers.
We’re a socially driven, for-purpose startup, run by a small but dedicated team of (big) thinkers, builders and doers. And we’re looking for our next recruit.
If you’re an experienced, bright and motivated Customer Service professional with the ability to lead from the front, we want to hear from you.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Believes that everybody should have choice and control over their own lives, no matter who they are or where they live
- Has the desire to deliver world-class customer service to our community or users
- Is passionate about being a customer advocate and generating customer loyalty
- Is excited to join a rapidly growing startup that offers ongoing career opportunities where you are prepared to get your hands dirty to get the job done
- 5 + years experience in Customer Service related positions
- Excellent verbal and communications skills with a high level of attention to detail
- Experience in the disability sector with a good understanding of NDIS (highly desirable)
- Self-motivated and reliable
- Eager to work in a startup environment: fast paced and high growth
About the Organisation
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 0291135933
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Customer Service Lead via Pro Bono Australia.