About the Role
Attractive Remuneration Package of $150k (including superannuation)
PCYC is looking to appoint a General Manager Club Operations. The role includes overseeing the success of our 62 clubs located across NSW. PCYC NSW is one of the oldest and most respected youth charities in Australia. It provides youth sports, recreation and leadership development to children and young people across NSW. It has a unique partnership with the NSW Police Force in working with young offenders and ‘at risk’ youth to reduce and prevent crime.
The role of the General Manager includes:
- Responsible and accountable for the oversight of operations of club performance management of 7 Regional General Managers (RGM) and 62 Club Managers
- Set and achievement of sustainable of club budgets
- Accurate monthly and quarterly financial reporting
- Relationships with key stakeholders including NSW Police Youth Command
To be considered for the position applicants must address the following essential criteria and attach their resume in their application:
- Proven success of operational management on a comparable scale of competency
- Demonstrates experience in generating revenue growth and sustained financial performance on an comparable scale
- Proven ability to develop and maintain relationships with clients, customers and key stakeholders
- Proven success in business development, track record and time skills
- Sound project management
- Appropriate Tertiary Degree (desirable or proven work experience)
The position is based at PCYC’s State Office located at Whalan in Western Sydney
The successful applicant will need to pass a Police and Working with Children Checks.
About the Organisation
Apply for this Job
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: General Manager Club Operations via Pro Bono Australia.