About the Role
• Opportunity to drive new initiatives in an organisation with great depth and possibilities
• Flexible location
The National Board of Alzheimer’s Australia, has begun the process of bringing the State and Territory Alzheimer’s Associations, which formed Alzheimer’s Australia in 1989, together in one unified national body which will be known as Dementia Australia. The new body is targeted to come into being following final sign off in the first half of 2017. A national organisational structure is to be implemented and the organisation is now seeking to hear from candidates interested in appointment to the executive team.
Reporting to the CEO and having regular dealings with the Board, the Executive Director Business Development is responsible for the Business Development team and the Tender Submission Office. The role will review current operating programs with a view to leveraging new opportunities to expand both the reach and income for the organisation.
Applicants wishing to be considered for the opportunity will need to be experienced strategic leaders with a collaborative approach and a commitment to the organisations Purpose and Values and attributes including:
• Extensive experience in new business development and account management preferably in the Aged Care, Community Services or Disability Support sector
• Proven tender oversight responsibility with a track record of winning new business
• Working knowledge of the rapidly changing Aged Care and Health sector, and insight into the opportunities and risks for client service delivery
• A knowledge of dementia, its impact on families and carers and intervention strategies to assist people with dementia and their carers with networks in the Aged Care sector.
About the Organisation
Apply for this Job
Applications close 9.00am Monday 3rd April 2017. Early applications are encouraged.
Please quote in application: Executive Director Business Development via Pro Bono Australia.