About the Role
A vacancy now exists for a Sector Development Manager to oversee, further develop and provide sector development training in youth health and associated areas.
This is a full time position at 35 hours per week. The successful applicant will demonstrate skills and/or experience in the following:
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• Demonstrated experience in delivering training workshops and programs
• Demonstrated understanding of the community, health and/or youth sectors,
• Demonstrated experience in supervising staff
• Qualifications in education, social work, health promotion or a similar field
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ATTRIBUTES
• Understanding of the public policy contexts of young people who are experiencing, or at risk of homelessness
• Understanding of health related issues for vulnerable young people and of health promotion issues and principles for this group
• Ability to communicate and interact effectively with a diverse range of stakeholders, including community, sector, government and corporate
• High level of computer and IT skills
• High level of organisation, attention to detail, and the ability to complete and manage multiple tasks in a timely manner
• Ability to work with a high degree of autonomy and a willingness to take initiative
• Ability and willingness to work in accordance with YFoundations’ philosophy and aims.
About the Organisation
Yfoundations is based in Sydney and is a community peak organisation representing young people experiencing homelessness and associated service providers.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 0425228758
Email : email@example.com
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Sector Development Manager via Pro Bono Australia.