About the Role
• Bring Cancer Council’s Daffodil Day and other iconic campaigns to life
• Use your initiative in a varied and dynamic role
• Full time permanent position – St Kilda Road, Melbourne
About your opportunity
We are seeking a National Campaigns Logistics Coordinator to join the Events team. Reporting to the National Campaigns Logistics Manager, you will:
• Drive logistics for Daffodil Day and other iconic events, supporting campaign operations and managing communications to assist in the execution of critical fundraising campaigns and activations for Cancer Council throughout the year.
• Develop strong relationships with varied stakeholders to drive community support, deliver on campaign logistics, and provide personalised supporter care, volunteer recruitment and coordination
• Build rapport with internal teams to ensure collaboration and support for delivery of events and campaigns
• Support campaign administration and reporting, to ensure KPI’s and campaign targets are met
Use your initiative and collaborative approach to bring Cancer Council’s iconic events to life.
All about you
We are looking for someone with:
• A relevant degree qualification with demonstrated experience working with volunteers and supporters in fundraising, events or project delivery
• Exceptional interpersonal and stakeholder management skills, with excellent written and verbal communications skills.
• A highly self-reliant approach and a strong sense of initiative, with the ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
What we can offer you
This full-time permanent position provides a salary within range $56,400 – $62,420 pa plus superannuation, annual leave loading and the benefits of not-for-profit salary packaging and a meal entertainment card. We also offer a flexible and friendly work environment, social and wellbeing activities and a location close to public transport.
Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
About the Organisation
The Events Program within the Fundraising and Communication Division is primarily responsible for leading on the nationally branded Daffodil Day, Relay For Life, Pink Ribbon Day events, and local community fundraising program, and providing logistical support for Australia’s Biggest Morning Tea (ABMT), Girls Night In (GNI), and other Cancer Council fundraising supporter events.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : (03) 9514 6514
Email : email@example.com
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: National Campaigns Logistics Coordinator (FCD.32) via Pro Bono Australia.