About the Role
- Full time role – 10 months maternity leave contract
- Work with Melbourne’s most progressive housing and homelessness organisation
- Great South Yarra location $61,068 – $63,577 + Super (depending on experience)
Join a small South Yarra team supporting young people out of homelessness. We are looking for someone who understands homelessness and wants to work with people in the community to address the barriers to long term, sustainable housing. If you are mpathetic, organised, enjoy collaboration and working with people in their space, this is the job for you.
Successful Applicants will have:
- A demonstrated ability to achieve quality client outcomes
- Expert knowledge of housing and support services
- Understanding the role of education and employment in overcoming youth homelessness
- Proven skills in effective case management
- Ability to engage and communicate
- A positive approach to team work
About the Organisation
In 2015 HomeGround and Hanover merged to form a newa gency, Launch Housing. Launch Housing is a strong, single, focused voice on homelessness driven by the values of Empowerment, Fresh Thinking, Agility, Leadership and Courage. We have an ambitious agenda to achieve our vision of ending homelessness
Apply for this Job
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Support Worker via Pro Bono Australia.