About the Role
- Join an award winning community housing provider – 84 FTE and growing.
- Would suit a P&C professional looking for a step-up into a fast paced environment
- Full time permanent role – Penrith based
Benefits and Culture
Wentworth has just begun an exciting organisational development program aimed at developing a best practise people and culture environment. You will be immersed in an energetic and committed work force of highly motivated individuals driven to improve the quality of housing for people living in Western Sydney. You will be working as part of an experienced team that has a focus on mentoring and career development.
Your key focus is to provide professional HR, administrative services and support to the executive manager and the change manager in a busy environment. You will also be required to:
- Manage end to end recruitment processing
- Liaise with the payroll team regarding payroll set up
- Effectively coordinate the induction process, learning and development for new employees
- Assist with the preparation and revision of HR policies and procedures
- Manage the administration of projects, create and maintain employee personnel files
Ideally you have experience as a P&C administrator or generalist in a fast paced environment and possess the following requirements:
- At least a Certificate IV in human resources or equivalent or near completion of studies
- High level of interpersonal skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects and show initiative with a strong work ethic
- Strong understanding of confidentiality and privacy principles
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
About the Organisation
Wentworth Community Housing is a Tier 1 community housing provider of affordable rental accommodation and support services for people with limited access to mainstream housing in the Hawkesbury, Nepean and Blue Mountains area.
Wentworth is dedicated to quality service delivery, governance and financial management with its achievements having been recognised nationally for excellence.
Wentworth is also a lead agency in the Specialist Homelessness Service and provides a range of programs that aim to prevent homelessness and provide crisis and transitional housing.
Apply for this Job
If you are someone who is resilient and can step-up to the challenge please click apply, submitting your cover letter addressing your motivations and the skills required along with your resume (in MS Word format), quoting reference #33622. To discuss please call Winnie Chau or Richard Green on 02 8243 0570.
Please quote in application: People & Culture Officer via Pro Bono Australia.