About the Role
About the Role:
We are seeking a Clinical Services Manager to provide services and manage a small team of psychologists and counsellors across 2 locations.
The successful candidate will be an experienced Psychologist with a commitment to Clinical Excellence and ideally some supervisory or management experience.
This is the perfect opportunity to move into a management role while still being able to work in direct practice.
Responsibilities are outlined in detail in the attached Position Description. Key elements include:
- Manage the intake process and allocate cases
- Provide counselling services to young people and families
- Supervise the work of psychologists, counsellors and students
- Co-ordinate and run group programs and forums for youth and parents in school and community settings
- Manage a small team of clinicians across 2 locations
- Recognised Psychology degree and registration with appropriate professional organisation
- Clinical Supervision training (enabling supervision of students and provisional psychologists)
- Achievement of post graduate qualifications in management related areas (desirable)
- Minimum 3 years (full time equivalent) experience following registration as a Psychologist
- Experience providing counselling services to young people and families
- Experience working with complex cases
- Demonstrated high standards of professional and ethical practice
- Ability to develop and deliver group programs and forums
- Ability to effectively lead a small team
- Ability to provide supervision to provisional psychologists and students on placement
- Experience capturing and reporting on client service delivery outcome measures
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the confidence to speak in public forums
- Sound knowledge of issues, policies and programs affecting young people and youth services
- Good computer and database management skills
- Must be a team player and be able to build and maintain relationships with all stakeholders
Full PBI Salary Packaging Options available.
Applications to Felicity McDonnell at firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information call Felicity on 9416 0900
Closing date for applications 5pm 19th November 2017
About the Organisation
KYDS Youth Development Service Inc. is a non-profit service providing free individual counselling and mental health support for 12 to 18 year olds in Northern Sydney. We also offer a range of support groups, workshops and early intervention and educational events in schools and community settings.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 02 9416 0900
Email : email@example.com
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Clinical Services Manager/Psychologist via Pro Bono Australia.