About the Role
- Working for The Nationals to protect and empower the people of regional NSW
- Develop and drive a fundraising strategy for corporates and individuals
- Promote all party events and the Annual General Conference
You will work closely with Members of Parliament, electorate offices, ministerial offices and party members. With a focus on achieving an agreed monetary target, the fundraising scope is broad with great potential for growth.
Reporting to the State Director, you will be responsible for establishing enduring relationships within the corporate sector, whilst nurturing individual giving, in order to build a sustainable income for the party.
- Research and identify potential funding opportunities and profiles
- Create and maximise appropriate fundraising strategies and donor benefit packages
- Managing the large scale annual general conference, plus smaller regional events
- Generate a new portfolio of supporters, individuals and corporate sponsors
- Be involved with both state and federal campaign funding
You will have a good understanding of NSW and Federal systems of government and be able to engage at a senior level. You will be confident around event management, building relationships face to face and have a strategic approach. You will have a track record in generating significant funds via new donors.
Your experience will also include:
- Developing effective soliciting and stewarding tools, mapping the donor journey
- Working collaboratively in a high pressure environment
- Exceptional communication and negotiation skills, liaising with high profile individuals
- Passionate about rural and remote communities
About the Organisation
The Nationals have a proud record in representing interests across regional NSW. With over 150 branches across the state, their passion is to ensure a fair deal for all regional communities.
As the largest political party across regional NSW, The Nationals believe in openness, fair play and the decentralisation of power to our local areas. They are not a party of big business, or of the trade unions. They are a party of ordinary people working hard for their communities.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 0282430570
If working within the political community excites you, please contact Debbie Jardine or Richard Green on 02 8243 0570 or click apply, submitting a cover letter responding to the skills required above and resume in MS Word format, quoting reference #33903.
Please quote in application: Fundraising Director via Pro Bono Australia.