About the Role
- Fantastic opportunity to work within a leading conservation organisation
- Perth location preferred however location in WA is negotiable
- Exciting new permanent full time role
This is an exceptional opportunity to make a very real contribution to the protection of Australia’s unique wildlife and their habitat.
You will play a significant role in developing and implementing strategies to increase relationships and contributions from individuals, private foundations and other funding bodies. You will have excellent written and oral communication skills and an understanding of the philanthropic environment. You will join a dedicated team of Major Gifts and Bequests specialists and steward strong relationships with major donors and prospects in Western Australia and potentially in other key international markets. Travel to other state capitals and to Bush Heritage reserves will be required.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Commitment and passion for nature conservation and the objectives and values of Bush Heritage
- Demonstrated expertise in major gift fundraising
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills
- Excellent communication skills and experience in communicating with a diverse audience
About the Organisation
Bush Heritage Australia is a national leader in landscape-scale conservation. Independent and evidence-based, we work where we are needed most: in areas of high conservation value with low levels of protection. We protect and help manage 6.2 million hectares of land, providing habitat for over 5800 native species, including at least 235 threatened species. We have two proven approaches to what we do: we carefully select, purchase and manage landscapes of high conservation value; and we work in partnership with others, including Traditional Owners, to achieve conservation outcomes.
Apply for this Job
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Philanthropy Executive – Aboriginal Partnerships and WA via Pro Bono Australia.