About the Role
Reporting to the Manager Client Services, you will be responsible for the timely and efficient rostering of our Bilingual Support staff in line with our client care plans.
• Certificate IV in Community Services or related field
• Experience in rostering and/or using The Care Manager (TCM) or relevant database
• Demonstrated ability to plan and organise service delivery in an ever changing environment
• Ability to work with a high level of independence and autonomy
• Advance computer skills
• High level organisation and time management skills
• Capacity to effectively liaise with a multidisciplinary team
• Demonstrated ability to be details orientated
• Well-developed interpersonal and written communication skills
• Ability to speak a second language
About the Organisation
Multicultural Care is a non- government, not-for-profit, secular community-based organisation that specialises in providing person-centred, consumer directed home care services to frail-aged people, people with disability and their carers from CALD backgrounds.
Multicultural Care's consumers and participants are from many diverse cultures and social backgrounds. They ensure all people are treated with respect and that their privacy, health, wellbeing and cultural/linguistic needs are primary considerations.
Multicultural Care receives funding from the Australian Government Department of Health, National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA) and Department of Veteran Affairs (DVA)
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 02 97186199
Email : Managercs@mc.org.au
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Roster Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.