About the Role
About the role
Lead operations for a dynamic, diverse team working in the best interests of young Victorians and the youth sector.
The YACVic Chief Operating Officer (COO) is a new responsible for day-to-day operations, including oversight of finance, human resources, business technology and systems. The COO will also be responsible for YACVic’s contractual reporting and quality management.
This is your chance to take a senior position with a respected peak body and play a leadership role in the Victorian community sector.
About the candidate
We are looking for someone who is flexible, motivated and willing to play an active part in a collaborative and close-knit team. You will need a highly nuanced understanding of people management, strategic and operational planning, service delivery and government liaison.
You will enjoy:
• a flexible, disability friendly, family friendly and fun work culture
• a high degree of autonomy and collegial support
• sector-leading professional development
• a new, Melbourne CBD office.
YACVic is an Equal Opportunity Employer. People with disabilities, people from culturally and/or linguistically diverse backgrounds and Aboriginal people are encouraged to apply for this position.
YACVic promotes the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children and young people, including those with a disability, those who are Aboriginal or those from refugee or migrant backgrounds. We take child protection very seriously. All employees are subject to screening and assessment against child safety standards, including rigorous background, identity and reference checks. The successful applicant will require a current Working with Children Check and Police Check (costs reimbursed) and must agree to adhere to our child safe policy and code of conduct.
About the Organisation
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 0392673711
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
• a brief cover letter/email stating where you saw the job advertised;
• your resume, including contact details for a minimum of two referees, including your last line manager (we will not contact referees without your permission).
• a separate document detailing your response to each selection criteria, as stated in the position description.
Applications close 12.00pm Monday 18 December 2017.
Interviews will be held on Wednesday 20 December 2017 in Melbourne CBD.
If you have any questions about the role, please contact Leo Fieldgrass on 9267 3711, or email email@example.com.
Please quote in application: YACVic Chief Operating Officer via Pro Bono Australia.