About the Role
Key Selection Criteria (to be addressed in the application)
- Demonstrated commitment to the principles of person centred support.
- Understanding of Aged Care, not-for-profit home community sector or similar
- Effective verbal, written and computer skills
- Positive, can do attitude with the ability to engage and motivate Aging people.
- Demonstrated professional attitude and commitment to continual learning.
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and in a team.
- Ability and experience with optimising opportunities to connect people to their community.
- Experience in working with individual support plans.
A Certificate III in Individual Support, Aged Care or HACC is essential to this role and in addition to this, candidates must have the following experience and attributes:
- Current Australian Driver’s License and access to a reliable and registered vehicle
- Ability to obtain a National Police Clearance
- Ability to develop relationships with individuals from diverse cultural backgrounds
- Recent professional experience in complex care environments
- Ability to work independently
- Fluent in Spanish or Arabic, Italian, Macedonian, Turkish, Chec
Vacancy Specific Screening
- Essential: Do you have the ability to obtain a satisfactory National Police Clearance?
- Essential: Do you have access to a reliable, registered motor vehicle?
- Essential: Do you have your Certificate III in Aged Care?
- Essential: Do you hold a current valid Australian driver’s licence?
- Essential: Do you have the rights to live and work in Australia?
- Essential: Do you have the ability to obtain a medical check?
About the Organisation
United is a growing organization based in the Western suburbs. The organisation is expanding its programs and services for the Spanish-speaking people and other languages background communities. We provide aged care home support services, social support, educational and training programs.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Carolina Rincon & Ana Roman
Phone : 03 9318 2949
Email : email@example.com
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Support Workers -to start immediately- via Pro Bono Australia.