About the Role
The Corporate Partnerships Manager will work closely with the Business Development team delivering innovative solutions for workplace giving, cause-related marketing partners, national campaigns and strategic corporate partnerships.
As the primary account manager for Cancer Council’s key national corporate partnerships, you will be responsible for the strategic development of a portfolio of partnerships that support Cancer Council’s mission and fundraising needs; delivering mutually beneficial outcomes for both partners.
This opportunity is ideal for an exceptional individual with demonstrated experience and success in building strong and mutually beneficial relationships with organisations and can manage their accounts from start to finish – including all aspects of relationship management, fundraising and marketing/communication support.
• Manage and develop current and new national corporate partners
• Develop strong, effective working relationships with key internal stakeholders across the federation
• Grow revenue through the strategic development of the corporate partnership portfolio
Your Skills & Attributes
• Ideally experience in corporate partnership/relationship management, fundraising, marketing or communications
• Ability to operate in a complex charitable environment with a commitment to the not-for-profit sector
• Passionate about delivering the highest quality of service to clients and representing our brand to the best of your ability
• Ability to communicate effectively to a wide range of stakeholders
• Articulate, highly professional, with a genuine passion for Cancer Council Australia
• Ideally a thorough understanding of the corporate landscape, current trends in cause related marketing, shared value and profitable, mutually beneficial partnerships.
The team are supportive, fun, friendly and hard working. They are driven to reach team fundraising targets so they can continue to grow and deliver the much needed services they provide.
About the Organisation
Cancer Council Australia is the nation’s leading non-government cancer control organization. It develops and promotes independent, evidence based policy and information on cancer prevention., detection, treatment and care. It supports our members, the eight state and territory Cancer Councils to: undertake and fund cancer research; prevent and control cancer; and provide information and support for people affected by cancer.
Apply for this Job
Phone : 0280634100
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Corporate Partnerships Manager via Pro Bono Australia.