About the Role
Full Time Role
You are an experienced Director or Assistant Director of Child Care. You’re caring, empathetic and patient. You’re also a natural leader (though it comes with the territory!). And you’re committed to building relationships within your team rather than just calling the shots.
Thanks to those finely-tuned communication skills, you know how to capture the attention and imagination of your audience. You’re Diploma-qualified or higher (or you’ve got an equivalent qualification), and you’re committed to continuous innovation and change. After all – we never stop growing!
You’ll love this chance to help shape our program delivery and be there at the front lines as it happens. There’ll never be a dull moment in this role!
Here’s just a taste of what will be keeping you busy as you manage:
- The day-to-day operations of the service in accordance with the Education and Care Services National Law (NT) and prescribed regulations
- Manage the administrative and financial aspects of the service;
- Manage the delivery of quality education and care service;
- Provide leadership and direction for the Woodroffe Child Care Centre, including its staff, its programs and its families;
- Ensure business and/or operational plans and budgets are developed and implemented;
- Promote the Centre, including maintaining and updating the website and marketing materials, to ensure the Centre’s utilisation is maximised.
You know as well as we do that this is a vocation, not just a career – and one that you’ll need to give your all. So we’ll reward your hard work. You’ll have a competitive salary at your disposal, access to professional development opportunities and the full support of our passionate and motivated team and parent management committee.
From little things, big things grow – including careers. Join us now, and we’ll be with you every step of the way.
About the Organisation
From little things, big things grow.
At Woodroffe Child Care Centre, we know that the first five years of a child’s life is very important and crucial for positive life long learning. We’re a community-based child care centre and we make it our mission to provide a stimulating, supportive and loving environment for the children in our care, to set them up with a framework to continue learning through childhood and beyond. And we’re looking to for that special person who will lead from the front.
Apply for this Job
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Director – Child Care via Pro Bono Australia.