About the Role
Do you have experience in general business administration supporting teams with organisational tasks, business systems and facilities management? COORDINARE is seeking a dynamic individual to join our Moruya team in the role of Business Systems Administrator. The person we are looking for will have strong organisation skills, a good eye for detail and experience in an office environment, preferably in a senior administrative role.
To be considered, you have:
• relevant qualifications and or administration experience
• highly proficient skills in the use of MS Office applications
• experience in a fast paced office environment providing high level administration support
• demonstrated high level verbal and written communication skills
• excellent organisational skills
• current drivers licence and be prepared to travel within the South Eastern NSW Primary Health Network catchment
• willing to undertake police check
Thanks to these talents, you’ll be able to manage your workload, work autonomously, meet deadlines and identify key issues. You will work well with people and be great in a team.
About the Organisation
COORDINARE is a not-for-profit organisation backed by the University of Wollongong, Peoplecare and IRT, which operates as the South Eastern NSW Primary Health Network (PHN). COORDINARE aims to transform the health system in the region by building synergies, streamlining approaches, and creating momentum for population health improvement.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Email : email@example.com
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Business Systems Administrator via Pro Bono Australia.