About the Role
About the Role
A great opportunity has arisen for Concierge & Administration Worker to join our fabulous team at Elizabeth Street Common Ground in Melbourne.
As a Concierge & Administrator you will primarily be responsible for the smooth operation of the Front of House area at Elizabeth Street Common Ground.
Please note this is a night shift role with shifts starting at 11 pm and going until 7 am the following morning, five nights per week.
- Providing reception to 131 tenants of the building;
- Monitoring entry and exit of all tenants, visitors, contractors and visiting professionals to the building and managing visitor access;
- Monitoring CCTV and responding to incidents and emergencies as they arise;
- Providing a lead response in implementing emergency procedures in building and security related matters; and
- Undertaking a range of administrative tasks, including managing petty cash and ordering stationery and other goods;
As Concierge & Administrator you will have:
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Great verbal and written communication
- Effective IT skills
- The ability to work with people with complex needs
- The capacity to complete designated work tasks and utilise time effectively
- Genuine desire to work as a member of a team
About the Organisation
Two leading and very successful organisations in the homelessness and related sectors, HomeGround and Hanover, have merged to form a new agency, Launch Housing, with an ambitious agenda to achieve our vision of ending homelessness.
Launch Housing is a strong, single, focused voice on homelessness driven by the values of Empowerment, Fresh Thinking, Agility, Leadership and Courage.
Supportive Housing is an innovative approach to housing people who have experienced long-term homelessness and who have high and complex needs. The Elizabeth Street development is the first of its kind in Australia.
Apply for this Job
To obtain a full position description please follow the How to Apply instructions (above). Your application should include a current CV and a brief covering letter. If you need further information regarding this position, please contact Nicola Connelly, ESCG Site Manager, on (03) 8359 0200.
All applicants must have the right to work in Australia and will be required to complete a Working with Children and Police check. Launch Housing is an Equal Opportunity employer and supports accessible working arrangements for all. This includes people with a disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, culturally, religiously and linguistically diverse people, young people, older people, women, and people who identify as gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, gender diverse, intersex or queer. We acknowledge Lived Experience as a unique expertise, and encourage people with a Lived Experience of Homelessness to apply.
Please quote in application: Concierge & Administration Worker via Pro Bono Australia.