About the Role
- 140 years of raising awareness and providing support to people affected by leprosy
- Use your digital communications skills and creative flare to engage support from donors
- Join the global community of this historical, values driven, Christian organisation
As part of a small, collaborative marketing team your role as Digital Content Coordinator will be to implement the digital marketing and content strategy. You will develop engaging content and coordinate social media campaigns across a range of platforms that engage donors with a focus on acquisition.
Specifically you will;
- Design and implement social media strategies and campaigns and evaluate them
- Segment supporters and develop creative ways of engaging them online
- Write high level content for a broad range of supporters and stakeholders
- Manage all aspects of electronic direct mailing with Campaign Monitor or similar ESP
- Use a content management system or basic HTML to keep the website updated
The successful candidate be will tertiary qualified in a Marketing or related field, perhaps near the start of their career in digital but will have held a similar position, previously in a values driven organisation.
You will have a developed a good understanding of social media platforms, writing for online and will have experience managing electronic direct mailing and will have used Campaign Monitor. You will have used content management systems, preferably WordPress with some basic HTML experience. You will enjoy finding ways to engage supporters online.
You will have an understanding of the not-for-profit sector, and will be passionate about the cause of The Leprosy Mission and their Christian values.
About the Organisation
Founded in 1874 The Leprosy Mission (TMLA) is the oldest and largest leprosy-focused organisation in the world. A highly Christian organisation their mission is to break the chains of leprosy, empowering people to attain healing, dignity and life in all its fullness.
TMLA delivers a number of projects overseas that support people affected by leprosy and disability. These important projects are funded through the organisations donors and supporters.
Apply for this Job
If you want to build a digital presence that engages support for the largest leprosy-focused organisation in the world please click apply, submitting your cover letter and CV (in MS Word format), quoting reference #34149 or phone Emma Adams on 03 8319 4090.
Please quote in application: Digital Content Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.