About the Role
OzChild’s are looking for Psychologists and Therapists to join their MultiSystemic Therapy – Child Abuse and Neglect team based in Campbelltown, New South Wales.
- Based in Campbelltown
- Be part of an internationally acclaimed program (MST-CAN)
- Career development opportunities
Psychologists/Therapist at OzChild:
MST-CAN is an internationally recognized program for families who have come to the recent attention of child protection services due to physical abuse and/or neglect. This program is designed to treat 6-17 year olds and their families to reduce risk of entering out-of-home care. It has proven to keep them together, ensure children and young people are safe, prevent abuse and neglect, and reduce mental health difficulties experienced by adults and children.
As a member of this team you will deliver treatment according to multi-systemic therapy principles with the aim of producing positive change for our children and families. You will be supported by both international and local intermediary services to ensure success.
(Please refer to the position description for further details)
You will have:
- Full registration as a Psychologist with a Masters.
- A Masters in Social work may be considered if you also have experience and training in clinical skills
- Experience in the child and family welfare field
- Experience could be in Child Protection, Out of Home Care, Family Services and/or other services working with vulnerable families and children
What we offer:
Our promise to you is to provide you with opportunity; opportunity to be part of a team that sets one another up for success; opportunity to thrive in your career; opportunity to make a difference to children’s lives and; opportunity to be part of positive change to the sector.
- Flexible working arrangements
- Training and skills development
- Friendly and supportive work environment
About the Organisation
For over 165 years, OzChild has been committed to the protection of Australia's most vulnerable children and families. Our purpose is to support vulnerable children and young people by preventing abuse and neglect, providing healing and strengthening families.
Apply for this Job
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Psychologists/Therapist MST-CAN via Pro Bono Australia.