About the Role
• Take the next step in your ethics and governance career
• Coordinate end to end ethics and governance processes for a well-known not-for-profit
• Part time (0.6 FTE ) ongoing position – St Kilda Road, Melbourne
About your opportunity
We are seeking an Ethics and Governance Coordinator to join the Research Governance Unit team. Reporting to the Manager, your role is to:
• Contribute to CCV’s Human Research Ethics Committee and Institutional Research Review Committee, administering the committees’ operations and ensuring development of collaborative working relationships with all members
• Review, revise and update ethics policies and frameworks in line with national standards and frameworks to ensure provision of best practice advice and processes
• Coordinate grants and fellowships processes, including maintaining registration on international grants management systems
Take the next step in your career in ethics and governance, effectively coordinating end to end ethics and governance processes for a well-known not-for-profit.
All about you
We are looking for someone with:
• Relevant tertiary qualifications or equivalent experience, and demonstrated experience in a similar research governance, ethics or support role working within the Australian research context
• Demonstrated experience in writing, developing and implementing policy and frameworks that comply with national standards
• Well-developed administrative skills with exceptional attention to detail, and the ability to prioritise and manage workload to achieve identified outcomes
• Exceptional communication skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with committee members and other external stakeholders
What we can offer you
This part-time (0.6 FTE) continuing position provides a salary within range $68,616 – 77,148 pa (pro rata for part-time) plus superannuation, annual leave loading and the benefits of not-for-profit salary packaging and a meal entertainment card. We also offer a flexible and friendly work environment, social and wellbeing activities and a location close to public transport.
About the Organisation
Cancer Council conducts research into many aspects of cancer and has two committees which review the ethical aspects of research involving humans - the Human Research Ethics Committee (HREC) which oversees the ethical aspects of this research, and the Institutional Research Review Committee (IRRC) which reviews the ethical aspects of low and negligible risk research.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : (03) 9514 6318
Email : email@example.com
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Ethics and Governance Coordinator (RGU.01) via Pro Bono Australia.