About the Role
• Play a key support role for a diverse and friendly team
• Make a difference in a high profile not-for-profit organisation
• Full time fixed term position until 30 June 2019 – St Kilda Road, Melbourne
About your opportunity
We are seeking an Administration Coordinator to join the Victorian Cancer Registry team. Reporting to the Deputy Director, your role is to:
• Provide high level administration support across the Division’s programs and information functions, including supporting financial activities such as invoicing
• Coordinate and continuously improve office and administration systems and procedures to maximise efficiency and operational effectiveness
• Support VCR projects including assisting with keeping accurate records for ethics and governance purposes; some data entry, clerical review, scanning and filing of paper records as required.
Use your initiative and highly developed attention to detail to grow your skills in a supportive research environment.
All about you
We are looking for someone with:
• Demonstrated experience in an office administration role providing high quality administration support, ideally within a large organisation.
• Ability to use initiative to solve problems and consistently innovate and improve processes to enhance operational efficiencies.
• Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail, with the ability to juggle a wide range of activities, prioritise tasks and manage competing priorities while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
• Ability to develop effective working relationships with staff and external stakeholders.
What we can offer you
This full-time fixed term position to 30 June 2019 provides a salary within range $50,535 – $55,725 pa plus superannuation, annual leave loading and the benefits of not-for-profit salary packaging and a meal entertainment card. We also offer a flexible and friendly work environment, social and wellbeing activities and a location close to public transport.
About the Organisation
Cancer Council Victoria has been leading efforts against cancer since 1936 through world leading research, prevention, support and advocacy programs. The Victorian Cancer Registry (VCR) is a population-based cancer registry that provides comprehensive, accurate and timely information for cancer control by developing and maintaining a high quality, accessible information asset to support epidemiological, clinical, behavioural and health services research and evaluation.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : (03) 9514 6195
Email : email@example.com
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Administration Coordinator (Ref.VCR.146) via Pro Bono Australia.