About the Role
Location: West Melbourne
Organisation/Employer: Volunteering Victoria
Work type: Full-time
Application closing date: 2 April 2018
Classification: Executive and Senior Management
Sector: Not For Profit (NFP)
• Inspire, advocate and drive reform in volunteering to make our communities better
• Execute the vision for a sustainable peak body for volunteering in Victoria
• Apply your commercial acumen for community good
About the role
Reporting to the Board, you will execute a refreshed strategy with a focus on sustainability by:
• Connecting stakeholders with our mission/vision/purpose
• Demonstrating sector leadership and collaboration for positive outcomes
• Leading a small team to strengthen organisational capability and cultural change
• Growing and engaging our members with enhanced services
• Diversifying income with a focus on opportunities to lift fee for service income
• Ensuring strong financial performance and sustainability
• Advocating on behalf of our members to government on sector reforms and policy change
• Leveraging stakeholder relationships with confidence and credibility
The successful candidate will bring
You are an exceptional senior executive or CEO with the passion and drive to lead Volunteering Victoria to a new stage of development. Your outstanding leadership, relationship-building and strategic skills will be essential. You are entrepreneurial in spirit with business and financial management success demonstrable in a similar size organisation. You are a strong collaborator and influencer with a firm commitment to accountability. A visionary leader, you believe strongly in the value and principles of volunteering.
About the Organisation
• Advocate on behalf of the volunteering sector
• Foster and equip members and organisations to achieve positive outcomes through volunteering
• Promote volunteering through our collective wisdom, trust and representational voice.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Email : email@example.com
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Chief Executive Officer via Pro Bono Australia.