About the Role
ACMHN has an exciting opportunity for a full-time Education Officer to join their passionate and dedicated team in Canberra, ACT.
In this highly varied role you will be responsible for the administrative coordination of the credentialing and education functions of the College. More specifically your duties will include (but are not limited to):
• Delivering administration processes for the Credential for Practice Program
• Supporting the College’s Post-graduate Course Accreditation Program, Endorsement Program and the development of the ACMHN eLearning Portal and online courses and resources
• Managing the system administration of the Learning Management System and online education programs
• Providing advice and support to customers and members regarding the College’s CPP, online platforms, CPD App and available e-learning courses and resources
• Liaising with Peer Reviewers and administering the Peer Reviewer Training Program
The successful candidate will have sound experience delivering high level administration support in a corporate environment. You will have strong stakeholder management and engagement skills and be able to work productively with a broad range of people from varied personal and professional backgrounds. A high level of tact and professionalism is essential. Additionally, you’ll have strong computer literacy, be proficient in using Microsoft Office Suite and databases, and be confident to learn and use in-house systems.
ACMHN is looking for a team player, but you’ll also need the ability to work independently and use your own initiative to really make this role your own.
About the Benefits
In exchange for your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary package up to $60,000 (includes superannuation).
About the Organisation
The Australian College of Mental Health Nurses (ACMHN) is the peak professional mental health nursing organisation and the recognised credentialing body for mental health nurses in Australia.
It seeks to represent the profession at all levels of government and across all health service sectors. In addition, the ACMHN sets standards for practice, supports mental health nursing research and provides a forum for collegial support, networking and ongoing professional development for its members. Importantly, the ACMHN also works to promote public confidence in and professional recognition of mental health nursing.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : (02) 6285 1078
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Education Officer via Pro Bono Australia.