About the Role
Are you ready for your next career challenge? Does working in fundraising and marketing for a medical research institute excite you?
- Join a small energetic fundraising and marketing team
- 21 hours per week
- Attractive remuneration and salary packaging options
- Camperdown NSW location
The primary role of this position will be to provide digital and creative expertise and knowledge to;
- Support the Institute’s fundraising and marketing campaigns
- Increase brand awareness and raise the profile of the Centenary Institute
- Enhance the capacity to build levels of internal and external engagement, event participation and donor support with the Institute, its scientists and research.
The incumbent will be proficient and proactive, able to engage with internal and external stakeholders and possess the following key skills and experience;
- Experience in MAC environment
- Strong creative design background and knowledge, particularly in brand management and implementation as well as cross channel design application both internally and externally
- Strong online portfolio and proven track record in web skills including but not limited to WordPress CMS
- Solid knowledge of the digital industry with a good understanding of website, social and online strategies
- Experience in managing agencies
- Demonstrated experience in utilising various mediums to distribute information, including experience in digital and print communications
- Taking a brief and producing creative concepts in short timeframes to meet stakeholder and organisation requirements, whilst adhering to design principles and brand guidelines
- Creative and analytical thinker with meticulous attention to detail
- Capacity to work autonomously and as part of team.
Full details of the position responsibilities and the selection criteria are outlined in the position description and applicants should clearly demonstrate that they meet the selection criteria.
To apply for this role, please email your application to our Human Resources Manager at email@example.com, with a covering letter demonstrating your suitability in terms of the selection criteria, and your CV.
Applications close on Friday, 6th July, 2018
Our vision is to improve human health through excellence in medical research. We believe that medical research is the best hope we have of ensuring every person has the chance to lead a healthier and longer life, and protect future generations.
Centenary Institute of Cancer Medicine And Cell Biology is a centre of excellence in medical research affiliated with the Royal Prince Alfred Hospital and the University of Sydney located at Camperdown.
For more information about Centenary please visit our website www.centenary.org.au
The Centenary Institute supports Equal Employment Opportunity. We value diversity and encourage applications from women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, people with disability, LGBTIQ individuals and applicants of diverse cultures and ages.
About the Organisation
The Centenary Institute of Cancer Medicine and Cell Biology is a non-profit independent medical research institute and the Centenary Institute Medical Research Foundation is the fundraising entity of the Institute.
The Institute opened in 1989 to celebrate the centenaries of the Sydney University Medical School and the Royal Prince Alfred Hospital. Our Vision is ‘to improve human health through excellence in medical research’. We believe that medical research is the best hope we have of ensuring every person has the chance to lead a healthier and longer life, and protect future generations. Our scientists and clinicians strive for creativity and excellence in discovering improved diagnostics, treatments, and cures for cancer, inflammation and cardiovascular diseases. The Foundation is responsible for raising funds and awareness to support the research conducted by the Centenary Institute.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Human Resources Manager
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Digital and Creative Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.