About the Role
- Join an organisation that is making a difference
- Full Time on going role
- Be part of a dynamic team delivering innovative services
The Program Manager of Family Services is responsible for and oversees the following program areas within the Southern Region, including but not limited to Integrated Family Services, Changing Futures and Rapid Response.
Program Managers are members of the Anglicare Victoria Senior Management Group.
To Be Successful in this Position You Will Need:
- A relevant tertiary qualification in administration, business, project management, planning and development, quality systems, human resource management at degree level with substantial experience in the relevant service stream, or less formal qualifications with specialised skills sufficient to perform at this level.
- A comprehensive understanding and experience in the human service delivery system, with particular reference to Integrated Family Services.
- Ability to lead, manage and motivate staff and create a workplace culture based on cooperation, teamwork and common pursuit of organizational objectives
- Representing the interests of the organization publicly and building appropriate relationships with government, other organizations and key stakeholders
- Mediating and negotiating appropriate outcomes in complex work situations
Please Note: It is mandatory for the successful applicant to hold a current Working with Children Check and be prepared to undergo a National Criminal History Check prior to commencement.
About the Organisation
At Anglicare Victoria our focus is on transforming the futures of children and young people, families and adults. Our work is based on three guiding pillars, Prevent, Protect, Empower. We offer a comprehensive network of services and seek to ensure the provision of high quality services that will bring about significant improvements in the life experience of the young people, children and families/caregivers with whom we work.
Apply for this Job
For a detailed position description, PD_Program Manager_South _March 2018.pdf
To apply for this position you will need to complete the online application. You will be requested to attach your resume and your responses to the Key Selection Criteria as separate documents.
For further enquiries contact: Alexis Graham, Administration & Regional Services Manager 03 9781 6700
Applications close: COB Wednesday 21st March 2018
We encourage and welcome applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People
Please quote in application: Program Manager Family Services via Pro Bono Australia.