About the Role
• Manage the launch of an innovative, high profile health promotion campaign
• Contribute to an established nutrition-focused program working with an engaged and supportive team
• Full time fixed term maternity leave position until 31 December 2018 – St Kilda Road, Melbourne
About your opportunity
We are seeking a Project Manager to join the Healthy Lifestyle Programs team. Reporting to the Executive Manager, your role is to:
• Lead the planning, development, implementation and evaluation of a social marketing program focused on promoting healthy eating and physical activity.
• Actively engage with key stakeholders including government departments, NGO’s, health professionals, state and national clinical networks, and related organisations to ensure successful program delivery.
• Collaborate with a dedicated media and communications team to ensure accurate and highly relevant campaign content.
• Contribute to policy and advocacy direction for Cancer Council Victoria.
All about you
We are looking for someone with:
• A tertiary degree in public health, health promotion or a related field, with extensive experience working in a multi-disciplinary team in health promotion and/ or clinical settings such as nutrition and dietetics.
• Experience in developing, implementing and evaluating health related programs in a state-wide setting.
• Exceptional relationship management skills, with the ability to negotiate to achieve effective working partnerships across sectors, organisations and internal teams.
• Experience in campaigns management will be highly regarded.
What we can offer you
This full-time fixed term maternity leave position until 31 December 2018 provides a salary within range $80,074 – $94,753 pa plus superannuation, annual leave loading and the benefits of not-for-profit salary packaging and a meal entertainment card. We also offer a flexible and friendly work environment, social and wellbeing activities and a location close to public transport.
About the Organisation
Cancer Council Victoria has been leading efforts against cancer since 1936 through world leading research, prevention, support and advocacy programs. The Prevention Division aims to prevent cancer for all Victorians. This is done through community interventions, mass media, advocacy, training and providing policy advice based on the best available evidence.
Sitting within the Prevention division, LiveLighter, and Rethink Sugary Drink are programs that aim to encourage Victorians and Australians to make healthier lifestyle choices. The programs promote healthy lifestyle changes such as cutting back on sugary drinks and being more physically active to reduce their risk of cancer and other chronic health problems, while also advocating for policy changes to make the healthy choice the easy choice for all Australians.
Apply for this Job
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Project Manager – Healthy Lifestyle Programs (PREV.137) via Pro Bono Australia.