About the Role
- 12 month 0.4EFT part time position or 9 month 0.6EFT part time position
- Salary packaging available
- Open to secondment arrangement
Banyule Community Health – North East Healthy Communities (previously North East PCP) is seeking an experienced Project Officer with a track record of success in supporting health and community services to identify and respond to family violence. The role will play a pivotal role in directly supporting a select number of our partner agencies to implement the Identifying and Responding to Family Violence project objectives. The project aims to provide a more streamlined and coordinated service system response to family violence by:
- Building the capacity of mainstream health organisations to effectively identify and respond to family violence
- Supporting organisations to develop a whole of organisation approach to family violence
- Strengthening and consolidating the pathways between mainstream health organisations and the integrated family violence sector across the North East Metropolitan Region
The key responsibilities for this position include:
- In collaboration with relevant project partner agencies, develop and implement plans to achieve selected IRFV program objectives
- Support evaluation of initiatives and their contribution toward the achievement of IRFV program objectives
- Deliver in-house training to project partners and build the capacity of relevant staff to deliver such training in the future
The key skills required for this role include:
- Demonstrated success in supporting well-received workplace policy and practice change
- Demonstrated ability to deliver training
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of the policy and service delivery context of the Victorian family violence sector
About the Organisation
North East Healthy Communities is the Primary Care Partnership that represents the local government areas of Banyule, Darebin and Nillumbik. The members of North East Healthy Communities represent a broad range of health and human service agencies from the local community committed to reducing preventable illness and harm. Banyule Community Health is the auspice organisation and as such employs North East Healthy Communities staff.
Apply for this Job
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Project Officer (Identifying and Responding to Family Violence) via Pro Bono Australia.