About the Role
You will lead a team to deliver multiple projects, including The Common Approach (a prevention-focused and flexible way of working to help everyone have quality conversations with young people and their families about all aspects of their wellbeing). Develop business strategies for specific programs and manage ARACY’s specialty networks and state/territory coordinators. You will also contribute as a member of ARACY’s management team.
To be successful you will have:
• Tertiary qualifications preferably in health or education or equivalent experience.
• Experience in leading small teams on projects /programs.
• Experience in delivering training and managing training programs.
• Practical experience and sound knowledge of the child and youth wellbeing sector.
• High level interpersonal skills, including communicating effectively in a variety of settings, and the ability to cultivate and maintain productive relationships.
In addition, a commitment to the ARACY Values of Collaboration, Courage, Inclusion, Integrity, and Quality will be critical.
ARACY offers flexible working arrangements and is located in central Canberra. A remuneration package will be negotiated with the successful applicant, commensurate with skills and experience.
About the Organisation
ARACY is a membership organisation that works to improve the wellbeing of children and young people by collaborating with partners to turn evidence into policy and practice. We address all areas of wellbeing for young Australians from their earliest moments up to age 24. ARACY helps members achieve their goals by sharing evidence of what works, brokering opportunities, and connecting practitioners, researchers, and policymakers.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 02 6248 2400
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: General Manager, Projects & Networks via Pro Bono Australia.