About the Role
• Be part of growing organisation that makes a difference
• A pivotal role coordinating the delivery of a range of educational programs
• Collingwood Location
The Smith Family is a national, independent children’s charity helping disadvantaged Australians to get the most out of their education, so they can create better futures for themselves. We are now seeking a Programs Co-ordinator to join our growing team.
Reporting to the Team Leader Learning for Life and working alongside other dedicated and passionate team members, this pivotal role will help manage and deliver one of our most valuable programs – Learning for Life.
A day in the life of a Programs Coordinator might look like this, but really every day will be different:
• Planning and facilitating the delivery of The Smith Family program suite
• Working closely with team members to identify the needs of families, students schools and community to determine program fit
• Maintaining key relationships with a range of stakeholders including families and students, partner schools, community groups and volunteers
• Reporting and tracking program and target progress and maintaining program data
It takes a special kind of person to be one of our Program Coordinators. Our successful candidate will bring the following:
• A genuine care about supporting the educational outcomes of young people.
• Demonstrated experience maintaining strong partnerships and relationship development.
• Relevant experience dealing with a large number of program-related enquiries.
• Excellent time-management skills and the ability to maintain accurate data.
• Hold a current drivers licence.
Living up to our employment promise, our team members tell us that working for The Smith Family they have great job flexibility and the ability to work alongside committed, passionate and professional team members whilst engaging in challenging, fulfilling and diverse work. In turn, our team members believe that they offer commitment to our vision, mission and values and effective collaboration with fellow team members to delivery strong performance outcomes.
About the Organisation
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
“Please outline the skills, attributes and experience you have that would ensure your success in the Programs Coordinator role.”
Send your response to Brenton.Hancock@thesmithfamily.com.au. You may view the position description here. For any other information, please contact Brenton Hancock on 0429 906 162.
Closing Date: 30 April 2018
Due to the nature of this role, the successful candidate must be prepared to undertake a National Police Check and a Working with Children’s Check. We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to principles of cultural diversity. Applications from people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent are encouraged.
Please quote in application: Programs Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.