About the Role
The overall purpose of the Manager – Risk, Quality & Evaluation is to ensure that across all our programs Doxa has effective evaluation/outcomes measurement, risk management systems and continuous quality improvement to ensure we achieve organisation and program goals and effective quality and compliance standards.
Reporting to the CEO, you will work closely with the Executive Team and Program Managers to ensure that Doxa has:
• an effective evaluation framework
• quality integrated systems
• risk management and continuous quality improvement practices
• successful quality and compliance standards
There is one direct report to this position, the IT Business Analyst, who oversees Doxa’s online database systems (CRM, outcome measurement and staff qualifications and compliance).
Main areas of responsibility are:
• Managing Doxa’s evaluation processes across all programs so we are able to understand and improve outcomes for disadvantaged young people.
• Support Program Managers in the design of evaluation tools to align Doxa’s outcome themes and analyse and write reports for internal and external stakeholders
• Managing Doxa’s Child Safe Standards, policy and procedure reviews
• Assisting senior managers with the process of risk assessment, mitigation and oversight
• Collating and reporting on risk related data including incident reports
Continuous quality improvement
• Manage (with IT Business Analyst) Doxa’s CRM Salesforce to ensure quality data for output reporting and tracking individuals journeys through Doxa
• Manage integrated system (with IT Business Analyst)
• Investigate system improvements
To succeed in this role
You will possess experience in:
• evaluation and outcome measurement
• risk management systems
• working with online databases
• youth development principles
• organisation and project management
• communication and interpersonal
• written and verbal communication
• a relevant tertiary qualification
• a passion to change the lives of disadvantaged young Victorians
• be resourceful, using initiative and results driven
The successful applicant will require a current Working with Children Check and undertake a national/international police history check. Doxa is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates applying will need to meet all compliance requirements. Doxa is an equal opportunity employer and encourages people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander background or people with a disability to apply.
About the Organisation
Doxa provides programs for young people from challenging life circumstances to access positive life experiences, education opportunities and employment pathways. We support over 7,000 young Victorians each year. We are in an exciting growth stage across all aspects of the organisation – from corporate strategy and programs, through to marketing, cloud-based system tools for CRM, staff and volunteer compliance and evaluation measurement.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 0390468200
Email : email@example.com
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Manager – Risk, Quality & Evaluation via Pro Bono Australia.