About the Role
Join Windermere’s NDIS business transformation
Are you a people person motivated by making a positive difference in the community? Want to work in a role that fuels your purpose and passion for helping others? Want a fulfilling and rewarding career in a progressive, values-based organisation? If you answered yes to these questions, then we would like to hear from you!
We are currently on the look out for someone that is:
- Committed to the improving lives of children, young people and adults with a disability
- Confident to represent Windermere’s brand in the vibrant NDIS marketplace, with a warmth and dynamism that helps to quickly develop genuine rapport with others
- Knowledgeable about consumer engagement strategies and how to demonstrate positive outcomes and impact
- Experienced in developing community relationships and delivering insights and innovations that drive continuous service improvement
Based in Narre Warren, this full-time position will play a key role in the promotion of Windermere’s early intervention and disability services in the emerging NDIS business environment. By designing effective consumer engagement and communication strategies, you will help us to build our consumer base and strengthen community partnerships, whilst providing support and connection to those who need it most.
Why you should join us:
- Be part of something bigger – help us to create a stronger, more connected and supported community.
- Join a friendly and supportive team of professionals – our awesome people make coming to work awesome too!
- Work flexible hours – we genuinely care about work-life balance.
- Generous salary packaging – boost your take home pay and save on tax.
- Professional development – we pride ourselves on offering continuous learning and career advancement opportunities.
About the Organisation
For more information about the organisation, head to our website at https://www.windermere.org.au
Apply for this Job
To apply for this position and learn more about the benefits of working for Windermere, visit https://www.windermere.org.au/careers/job-vacancies
Please quote in application: NDIS Consumer Engagement Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.