About the Role
- Full Time
- Reference: 14508
- Join a high achieving fundraising team
- Drive donor acquisition and retention through regular giving
- Diverse role working across multiple channels
The Peter MacCallum Cancer Foundation is seeking an experienced Regular Giving Fundraising Coordinator to continue to support the Foundation’s donor and income growth.
This role will be responsible for achieving regular monthly giving donor acquisition targets, primarily through F2F, but also through telemarketing, direct mail and digital channels.
A core component of the role involves the co-ordination and administration of the F2F acquisition program, which includes:
– Monitoring supplier donor acquisition targets
– Sales, batch and invoice reconciliation
– Donor interactions and feedback handling
– Contract compliance and recruiter quality control
– Day to day stakeholder management
The role will also be responsible for:
– Coordination and development of regular giving collateral
– Accurate and timely analysis of the regular giving program to aid acquisition, retention and delinquency decisions
– Maximizing ROI through the integration of regular direct mail and telemarketing communications to our monthly donors
This role will liaise directly with the Foundation’s Direct Mail, Telemarketing, Face-to-Face and Regular Giving service providers and work closely with the Foundation’s Supporter Engagement Team to implement regular monthly giving service level standards.
The ideal candidate will have:
Demonstration of fundraising experience, with experience and proven success in Direct Marketing or Regular Giving fundraising
Sound knowledge of databases, preferably fundraising databases and Raisers Edge 7
Excellent communication, collaboration and negotiation skills
Excellent program reporting and analytical abilities, especially in the area of Regular Monthly Giving
Sound knowledge of fundraising legislation, practices and philosophy of charitable giving
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education and experience
Peter Mac offers its employees the following benefits:
Employee Assistance Program
Central City Location
Training and Development Program
About the Organisation
The Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre is Australia’s only public hospital solely dedicated to cancer and one of an elite group of hospitals worldwide to have its own integrated cancer research program and laboratories
Apply for this Job
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Regular Giving Fundraising Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.