About the Role
Your new role
The Senior Practice Leader is a part-time role (19 hours per week) providing secondary consult, facilitating Group Reflective Practice and training to the brand-new J2SI Program team.
We are looking for a dynamic and motivated leader who has:
– Qualifications in Psychology or Social Worker and relevant post graduate studies
– Substantial experience in clinical supervision
– Extensive clinical experience with supporting people experiencing multiple and complex issues, such as trauma, mental health and financial dislocation
– Committed to integrity of practice
– A flexible, outcome-focussed attitude
You will partner collaboratively with the Program Coordinator and J2SI Manager to support, empower and develop the wider team. You will foster and guide the team to use the Sacred Heart Mission Service Model, Trauma Informed Care and J2SI theoretical approaches and practice interventions.
You’ll also be:
– Developing strategies to build capacity and knowledge base of staff to respond to complex client needs
– Conducting training needs analysis, creating training plans and delivering or organising appropriate solutions
– Providing clinical supervision and group reflective practice
– Identifying and mitigating emerging risks to the integrity of practice
Look forward to
– 2-week program-specific orientation, starting 16 July 2018
– 17.5% annual leave loading
– Structurally supportive environment: external clinical supervision, inhouse training dept, team days
– Flexible part-time role (19 hours per week)
– Job security of a five-year contract
– Salary packaging your expenses up to $15,990 pre-tax
– Opportunity to purchase additional leave
– Parental leave; 10 weeks primary carer, 3 weeks secondary carer
– Scholarship opportunities
About the Organisation
Your future workplace
Sacred Heart Mission’s Journey to Social Inclusion (J2SI) program is an evidence-based intervention designed to break the cycle of chronic homelessness. We know the current service system is not effective and we’re taking a different approach in our goal to end homelessness.
We’re now beginning phase 3 of this ground-breaking initiative, and you’ll have a direct hand in its success. As a part of the program’s senior leadership team, you will provide clinical supervision to experienced staff with diverse professional backgrounds. Over a five-year journey, we will be delivering cutting-edge interventions with proven outcomes in stable housing, social inclusion and economic participation
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 0458800311
Come and work with us
This is a unique opportunity for you to perform a vital role in a larger project to end homelessness in Australia. To submit your application and take the next step in your career, please email a copy of your resume and a cover letter addressing the key selection criteria to Megan Beazley at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sacred Heart Mission value and respect diversity and welcome applications from people from all walks of life. All appointments are subject to Police Checks and certain roles require additional pre-screening as outlined in the position description.
Please quote in application: Senior Practice Leader via Pro Bono Australia.