About the Role
- Two Full time +ADO positions available
- Fixed term until February 2019
- Based across Melton and Sunbury
- Not for Profit “Salary Sacrificing” benefits on top of your salary
Do you hold a qualification in Social Work, Occupational Therapy, Welfare Work, Psychology, Community Development, equivalent/relevant training or commensurate experience? If so, please keep reading!
We are pleased to announce that we have two openings for highly motivated and experienced Social Workers, who provide high standards of service delivery and passionate about working within community services.
Benefits & Culture:
At cohealth we believe in developing our people to assist in driving continuous improvement. At the same time, we are dedicated to creating a working culture where staff members can flourish. We work hard to ensure that all our positions are challenging and fulfilling, where you can utilise and further develop your skills and knowledge to truly make a difference.
At cohealth we provide a service that aims to enhance quality of life, build life skills and ensure access to both community mental health and broader health and community services. With a focus on client service delivery through facilitative and direct care engagement using Collaborative Recovery Model and Recovery Star tools, underpinned by the principles of trauma informed care, family centred practice and culturally appropriate practice.
Workers employ a flexible, individualised approach, working in consultation with clients to assess needs and develop a range of client directed goals. Care plans and activities offered promote choice, acknowledge individual strengths and facilitate inclusion within the community.
To be considered for these exciting opportunities you will possess:
- A tertiary qualification in a relevant sector and/or commensurate experience in a related area;
- A sound understanding of the key issues affecting people with multiple and complex needs including mental illness, alcohol and other drug issues, housing insecurity, health and safety issues and social connection;
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills and crisis intervention;
- Professional and respectful, with the ability to work as part of a team and autonomously;
- Appropriate IT skills and experience with electronic client-management systems; and
- A Hold a current driver’s license.
If you have the passion, dedication and drive to make a difference in achieving high quality care with demonstrated success in working with clients with complex psychosocial issues then capitalise on this great opportunity, apply today!
About the Organisation
For more information about cohealth and the services provided, please visit our website: www.cohealth.org.au
Apply for this Job
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Community Mental Health Worker’s via Pro Bono Australia.