About the Role
- Located in Richmond
- Permanent full time role – salary packaging available
- Be part of an organisation striving to create a world where all women and children will be safe and free from family violence
The purpose of the Office Coordinator position is to manage and coordinate the operation of inTouch office and reception by providing high quality and efficient customer and administrative service and support.
- Provide reception duties, including greeting clients, answering incoming calls and emails, coordination of room bookings including catering and distribution of mail/deliveries;
- Support coordination of meetings and maintaining welcoming meeting spaces;
- Maintain company office registers, rosters and mailing lists;
- Manage company fleet, stationery supplies and staff amenities;
- Oversee property management services including maintenance of building;
- Issue, record and reconcile cab vouchers, myki cards;
- Provide first level IT support to staff and liaise with IT to maintain functionality of IT system including photocopies/printers;
- Ensure a safe work environment and compliance with inTouch policies and procedures;
- Undertake general duties such as filing, photocopying, etc.
About the Organisation
We are a leading accredited service, which provides services, programs and responses to issues of family violence in migrant and refugee communities. By acknowledging the rights and diverse experiences of our clients, we develop and implement a number of culturally sensitive and holistic models for the provision of services to both victims and perpetrators of family violence.
In tackling the issues of family violence we act on multiple levels – individual, relationship and community. Our organisation strives to create a world where all women and children will be safe and free from violence.
We care deeply about what we do and are big-hearted about it. Our passion is to be positive, courageous, forward-looking and supportive. If this resonates with you, and you have the skills and experience that we need – the key selection criteria is available from the position description on our website www.intouch.org.au
Apply for this Job
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Office Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.