About the Role
- Excellent working conditions
- Access to salary sacrifice and other benefits
- Annual leave loading
- Flexible working conditions, friendly team and great working environment
Function: This position is responsible for providing administrative support to the TSANZ laboratory accreditation program, endorsed spirometry provider program and for the provision of administrative support to the CEO.
Reports to: Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Salary: $50000-$60000 (dependent on experience)
Permanent full time
1. Undertake administrative support to the laboratory accreditation and endorsed spirometry provider programs including, but not limited to:
- Provide administrative support to the Laboratory Accreditation and Quality Committee (LAQC)
- Providing exceptional client support in accordance with policies and procedures of the programs
- Regular liaison with the LAQC Chair and CEO to ensure effective overall management of the programs
- Maintain quality system documents including the manual, forms and other templates required to deliver the programs
- Maintain the program information on the TSANZ website
- Preparation of reports and correspondence
2. Provide high level administrative assistance to the CEO, including minute taking for the Board and subcommittees
3. Provide meeting support to the New Zealand Branch.
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA – please address the following in your application:
- Experience in working in an office environment
- Must have the ability to communicate accurately and clearly both orally and in writing
- Pleasant telephone manner
- Able to think on feet when dealing with callers
- Customer service oriented with a “can do” approach to work
- Microsoft Office expertise
- A team player who is able to work effectively as part of a small productive team and as a self-motivated individual
- Superior organisational skills , attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent people skills
- Experience working in a quality assured environment is advantageous.
- A commitment to advancing respiratory health in Australia and NZ
About the Organisation
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 0292226200
Email : email@example.com
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Quality Services Support Officer up to $60,000 + super via Pro Bono Australia.