About the Role
- Full Time Position
- Morwell Office
- $75,000K to $80,000K
This position will provide leadership, direction and support to diversion services, Koori Women’s Diversion Program, Staying Strong Program, Empower Youth, Local Justice and Community Work Field programs engaged within VACCA’s.
The positions will provide staff with regular professional supervision and appropriate development and training opportunities to provide a quality service
To be considered for this role you must demonstrate:
- Commitment to VACCA’s vision and purpose.
- Awareness and appreciation of Aboriginal societies and cultures and an understanding of the issues affecting Aboriginal people in contemporary Australia and the diversity of circumstances of Aboriginal people
- An ability to work effectively with Aboriginal organizations, government departments and community service organizations.
- Excellent oral and written skills, with the ability to write reports, including Incident Reports and Court Reports.
- Sound communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to negotiate effectively at a senior level across the service sector.
About the Organisation
Victorian Aboriginal Child Care Agency (VACCA) operates within the context that Aboriginal children continue to be significantly over-represented in the protection and care system within Victoria. VACCA considers that it has the responsibility and the opportunity to promote, advocate for and achieve positive changes in the lives of Aboriginal children, their families and the broader Aboriginal community.
If you like to be part of an Organization that strives in strengthening the safety and wellbeing and cultural connectedness of Aboriginal children, individuals and families in their community, we want to hear from you
Apply for this Job
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Team Leader – Diversion Services via Pro Bono Australia.