About the Role
Join a team that’s passionate about building stronger relationships and stronger communities.
- Fantastic leadership role!
- Work for a leading NFP organisation
- Full time opportunity
- Based in Head office Macquarie Park
We are seeking a Customer Experience & Insights expert. In this role you will lead the execution of the Customer Experience vision and transform RANSW into a truly customer data driven organisation. The General Manager Customer Experience & Insights will leverage corporate tools and research to translate consumer insights into strategy and competitive advantages for RANSW. The position will identify trends which generate actionable insights and recommendations, laying the foundations for improved understanding of customer behaviours.
About the role
The General Manager Customer Experience & Insights will provide the insight required to develop a long term strategic business plan and to make better commercial decisions which will improve communication, customer loyalty, product and service innovation. This position will provide leadership and support to a team of 4 staff.
The division in which you will work is responsible for the delivery of all programs and services, ensuring customer and client satisfaction, delivering quality services, and measuring the outcome and impact of service interventions. Our goal is to maximise the number of clients seen with positive outcomes. Your focus will be on accurate data that will inform business and quality practice decisions that strengthen the relationships and capacity of customers and clients to make positive choices in their lives.
Being part of the Division’s Management team, this role will lead the execution of Customer Experience vision and transform RANSW into a truly customer data driven organisation.
To be successful in this role you will be:
- An experienced leader;
- Able to create a strategic roadmap of initiatives to shape a future multi-channel customer experience;
- Able to demonstrate knowledge of design disciplines such as Customer Experience, Service Design, Design Thinking, Human centred Design and or User Experience;
- Demonstrate successful implementation of customer metrics/insights, KPIs and processes, preferably in a service environment;
- Able to prove your business acumen in current trending practices, technology, and information, and their application to innovative strategies across a medium size organisation;
- Experienced in a similar role, preferably in the NFP sector;
- Able to lead evidence based customer research techniques, analysing multiple data sets and analysing fact based insights;
- Well-developed with IT literacy in Microsoft Office and client management system;
- A superior communicator with excellent written and verbal skills and demonstrated ability to apply these skills with a wide range of stakeholders;
- Able to demonstrate your capacity in overseeing P&L budget and management;
- Tertiary qualified in a relevant business management discipline;
This is permanent, full time opportunity to work within a dynamic, innovative and tight-knit culture that is strongly driven by its people and customers.
About the Organisation
Relationships Australia NSW (RANSW) believes everyone is entitled to positive, supportive and healthy relationships. Our work is centred on building strong family relationships and community connections. As a leading independent non-profit organisation, we focus on those in greatest need, and we conduct our work with respect for difference and social inclusiveness.
RANSW is going through an exciting time of growth and change, and that presents an amazing opportunity to make a positive impact across all points of customer interaction.
Apply for this Job
Candidates MUST apply online and answer the role selection criteria. For more information about the role and to apply, click on the link below:
APPLICATIONS CLOSE ON TUESDAY 17 JULY 2018, 9.00 PM
RANSW is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Aboriginal Australians are encouraged to apply. Through our Reconciliation Action Plan (RAP), we aim to drive greater equality by practical actions to increase employment opportunities, and build strong and respectful relationships between Aboriginal and non-Aboriginal Australians. RANSW’s RAP can be found at http://www.relationshipsnsw.org.au/about-us/stretch-reconciliation-action-plan/
RANSW recognises the importance of a healthy work-life balance. We work hard to promote a supportive work environment and we have a strong focus on professional development. We offer a range of benefits including salary packaging with significant tax-free benefits.
Please quote in application: General Manager, Customer Experience & Insights via Pro Bono Australia.