About the Role
This is an exciting opportunity to shape the future of new Australians, the GM for Service Delivery- Community will provide leadership of the SSI programs and be responsible for driving strategic initiatives aimed at broadening SSI’s community networks and partnerships. Reporting to the CEO the GM will be lead the service delivery teams developing and implanting strategies in line with the overall business strategy. As a member of the Executive Team, you will be an ambassador for SSI values and share the leadership responsibilities for SSI as a whole.
• Leadership of the strategic growth of SSI’s community programs in line with the organisation’s strategic plan and program vision.
• Focus on assessing future growth opportunities
• Strategic management, development and evaluation of the delivery services for these programs
• Sector relationship management to actively continue to build the reputation of SSI externally in the sector, raise awareness and build community understanding for our social justice programs and focus areas
• Contract relationship management with government and funders to ensure broader strategic issues are interpreted, elevated and addressed
• As a member of the Executive Team be an ambassador for our values and share the leadership responsibilities for SSI as a whole in particular taking a leadership role for SSI’s social justice programs
• Experience working in a highly regulated/ legislative sector
• Senior strategic level experience, involving the development of high level strategic plans and negotiation of contracts
• Experience leading social justice service delivery programs
• Proven senior operational management experience
• Experience and understanding of the machinery of government, NFP, corporate and community sector
• Demonstrable experience identifying and negotiating partnerships in alignment with strategic vision
• Demonstrated experience leading large teams
• Significant experience managing large government contracts
• Experience working within a dynamic social policy environment and working with diverse communities and stakeholder groups
About the Organisation
From a staff of one in April 2011, SSI in 2018 has over 650 employees, 130 Bilingual Guides and 250 volunteers. Due to this exciting period of growth and focus on sustainability and future development, a general management team will be implemented across the organisation.
Apply for this Job
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: General Manager Service Delivery – Community via Pro Bono Australia.