About the Role
Reporting to the Executive Manager of Corporate Services, the Human Resources Manager is a key leadership position responsible for the development and delivery of strategy, as well as managing and carrying out a range of generalist HR activities.
Working in consultation with the Executive Manager of Corporate Services, the HR team and Senior Management, you will assist in the development, implementation, monitoring and review of human resource systems, policies, procedures and protocols.
Our ideal candidate will bring:
– A relevant degree in Human Resources Management or a related discipline
– A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a HR generalist at a senior level
– Competency across all aspects of the HR functions would be highly desirable however we do expect to coach and mentor as the need suggests
– An understanding of HR legislation, practices and industrial instruments
– A High level written and verbal communication skills
– Strong problem solving and negotiating skills; and decision-making ability
– The ability to build strong relationships with rapport and leadership to both managers and employees
– Competence and experience in HR and Payroll software systems is desirable.
In return for your skills and experience we offer:
– A role with plenty of variety and challenge – perhaps the next step on your way to a director / executive level? Or alternatively a space to drop down a gear without losing intellectual stimulation
– A competitive salary with pre-tax benefits that fit with our PBI status such as Salary Packaging, Remote Area Housing Benefit, Meals and Entertainment Benefit and Novated Leasing
– A friendly and supportive team environment with coaching and mentoring; and colleagues who are keen to see you succeed.
– When it makes sense, flexible working hours so you can get out and enjoy our magnificent location.
If you are keen to make your mark and broaden your experiences this may be the role for you.
About the Organisation
With a solid connection to our communities and over 40 years of local health experience, we understand local health issues and respond to our consumers by delivering high quality, accessible services that focus on the needs of health populations, as well as the health of individuals.
Services are divided into five streams, each with a strong multi-disciplinary approach:
• Aged and Disability Services
• Clinical and Nursing Services
• Community Health Services (including Gippsland Lakes Community Health Children’s Centre)
• Family Youth and Children’s Services
• Corporate Services;
and are delivered from our sites in Lakes Entrance, Bairnsdale, Bruthen, Metung and Nowa Nowa and via outreach services to nearby and remote communities.
We have an annual budget in excess of $25 million, 400 staff members and 500 volunteers.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 0351558300
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Human Resources Manager via Pro Bono Australia.