About the Role
In this important role you will:
• Coordinate and support the IP team’s planning and reporting processes
• Proactively work with the wider agency, including the Communications Group, in the development of Caritas Australia’s Annual Report and other related materials for stakeholders
• Coordinate and support cross regional funding submissions
• Ensure Caritas achieves best practice in evaluating through meta-analysis and facilitating cross learning activities across the International Programs team.
As an experienced program evaluator you will have:
• A good understanding of current program quality evaluation approaches, and techniques for assessing outcomes and wider impact
• Experience assessing and reporting performance using monitoring frameworks and plans and producing reports of high quality
• Demonstrated high level written and verbal communication skills, including well-developed policy and report writing skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and facilitate change across multiple and cross cultural stakeholder groups
How to Apply for this Role
To apply for this role, please visit www.caritas.org.au/jobs/positions-vacant and view the full Position Description. Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org by COB Tuesday 17 July 2018.
Applications must specify residency or work visa status, include a Cover Letter, your CV, and responses to the Selection Criteria set out in the Position Description.
For further information please contact Maria Prescilla on 02 8306 3402.
Caritas Australia is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. Caritas Australia welcomes and encourages Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants for all advertised positions.
Caritas Australia recognises the personal dignity and rights of children towards whom it has a special responsibility and duty of care and respect. The successful candidate will be required to undergo a National Criminal History Record Check and Working with Children Check.
About the Organisation
Caritas Australia is the Catholic agency for international humanitarian relief and development in Australia. Through effective relationships with the Church, partners and communities in Africa, Asia, the Pacific and Australia, Caritas Australia helps to end poverty, promote justice and uphold dignity. Our programs promote the good of every person and of the whole person, regardless of peoples, religious, political or cultural beliefs. We envisage a world in which children, women and men most vulnerable to extreme poverty and injustice are agents of their own change and architects of their own development.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 02 8306 3402
Email : email@example.com
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Program Effectiveness Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.