About the Role
The Programs Coordinator helps manage and deliver one of our most valuable programs – Learning for Life. The role involves planning and implementing The Smith Family suite of Learning for Life programs. You will maintain key relationships with a range of stakeholders, including families in the program, partner schools, community groups and volunteers. You will also be responsible for reporting and tracking the progress of the programs, including resources and budgets. You will need to be able to help facilitate successful delivery of the programs, including supporting the Family Partnership Coordinator with recruitment to the Scholarships program.
A day in the life of a Programs Coordinator might look like this, but really every day will be different:
– Identifying the needs of families, students, schools and community to determine program fit;
– Facilitating the delivery and administration of appropriate programs from the Learning for Life
suite in partner schools and the local community;
– Regularly reporting on program and target progress as well as entry and maintenance of program
– Tracking allocated program resources e.g. participant numbers, tech packs, s2s book allocations;
– Participating in relevant program and process improvement teams;
– Working with and tracking agreed program budgets;
– Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with partner schools and relevant
It takes a special kind of person to be one of our Program Coordinators. You need to:
– Genuinely care about supporting the educational outcomes of young people.
– Demonstrate experience maintaining strong partnerships and relationship development.
– Have relevant experience dealing with a large number of program-related enquiries as well as in –
the delivery of programs.
– Have excellent time-management skills and the ability to maintain accurate data.
– Have a ‘can do’ attitude
– Hold a current drivers licence.
Living up to our employment promise, our team members tell us that working for The Smith Family, they have great job flexibility and the ability to work alongside committed, passionate and professional team members whilst engaging in challenging, fulfilling and diverse work. In turn, our team members believe that they offer commitment to our vision, mission and values and effective collaboration with fellow team members to deliver strong performance outcomes.
About the Organisation
Apply for this Job
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Programs Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.