About the role
Reporting to the Executive Manager People and Culture within a close knit team of 3 Corporate Services Officers, this role will provide high-level coordination support across a range of corporate services functions including Human Resources, internal and external events and ICT. This is a full time position contracted until June 2019 with a potential to extend based on performance and business requirements.
Duties & Responsibilities
This position will play a pivotal part in assisting with the facilitation of corporate projects to contribute to the strategic direction of the organisation across a range of business divisions.
Human Resources Support
- Facilitate recruitment processes – draft and post job ads, screening applications, and coordinating interviews with Line Managers
- Assist with the coordination of on-boarding staff and inductions
- End to end event management of external events such as workshops, seminars and forums
- End to end event management of internal staff events such as staff barbecues, forums and end of year events
- Coordinate ICT requirements for new staff such as mobiles, passwords and log-ons, security passes and other electronic devices
- Assist with ICT requirements for events and functions
- Manage incoming mail and office stationary supplies
- Database management, filing and record keeping
- Undertake reception duties when required
Skills & Experience required
- Demonstrated experience within varied support roles to senior leaders within corporate environments
- Highly developed organisational and project management abilities
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite skills with the ability to adapt to new technology and software quickly
- Exceptional interpersonal skills – you will be able to develop strong working relationships through the values of respect, consideration, confidentiality and transparency
- Flexible and adaptable work ethic – you will be able to embrace change and manage competing priorities
- Exposure to Human Resources functions is highly desirable
About the organisation
This is a well-regarded, Not-for-Profit and community-owned organisation based in the Southern suburbs of Brisbane. It specialises in supporting people facing mental health challenges and social disadvantage through a range of support services supported by various funding programs including the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS).
Benefits & Culture
This organisation fosters a friendly, honest and supportive office environment. They are proud of being an equal opportunity employer and an organisation that provides above award rates, flexible work practices and an Employee Assistance Program to promote staff wellness. Staff also enjoy the benefits of training and professional development opportunities and salary sacrificing benefits. The senior leaders of the organisation undertake leadership coaching and have a staff-centric and client focused approach to running the business.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Corporate Projects Officer via Pro Bono Australia.