About the role
About the Role
Reporting to the Human Resources Manager, this position will play an integral part in developing and executing the organisational wide learning and development strategy. It will manage and administer the online Learning Management System (LMS) for the organisation including redeveloping eLearning modules in accordance to business needs. This is a part time (.5 FTE) position based on an 8 month maternity leave contract.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage and administer the company’s LMS
- Support staff on all tasks and queries related to learning and development
- Redevelop and revise existing modules in conjunction with subject matter experts
- Maintain relationships with external vendors
- Coordinate learning and development training sessions, learning initiatives and the employee induction program
- Develop training documentation and training calendars
- Run reports and analyse data to assist in identifying learning and development needs across the organisation
Skills & Experience required
- Demonstrated experience in administering an LMS
- Experience in developing online eLearning modules using Articulate Storyline software
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills
- Strong sense of initiative and the ability to work unsupervised
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and a flexible attitude
Benefits & Culture
This is a rare opportunity to join a high performing team of passionate professionals. This role will give you exposure to a broad mix of industry training such as aviation, clinical and healthcare practices and corporate services. This is a part time position working around 19-20 hours per week, with flexibility on days and hours. Salary sacrificing benefits are also on offer.
About the organisation
This Not-for-Profit organisation’s vision is to improve the health of people in remote, rural and regional communities within Queensland through the provision of primary health care and aeromedical services across the state.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Learning and Development Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.