About the Role
- A rare opportunity to be part our International Program Team, partnering for best practice program effectiveness
- International Aid and Development Agency
- Full-time role based in Sydney
We are currently seeking an experienced monitoring, evaluation, and learning specialist who thrives in program management through partnership.
This is a fixed-term role expiring 30 June 2019.
In this important role you will:
- Enhance IP’s monitoring and evaluation approaches particularly for assessing, capturing and analysing programs outcomes to ensure evidence-based reporting
- Support on-going learning and development by ensuring: best practice is identified, documented and promoted; lessons learned are captured and shared; and the impact of Caritas Australia’s supported projects is captured and communicated, internally and externally
- Coordinate the development and review of key IP policies, guidelines and tools
- Proactively work with the Communications Group, in the development of Caritas Australia’s Annual Report and other related materials for stakeholders
- Coordinate and support the IP team’s operational planning and reporting processes
- Support cross regional funding submissions
As an experienced program evaluator you will have:
- A good understanding of current program quality evaluation approaches, and techniques for assessing outcomes and wider impact
- Experience assessing and reporting performance using monitoring frameworks and plans
- Demonstrated high level written and verbal communication skills, including well-developed policy and report writing skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and facilitate change across multiple and cross cultural stakeholder groups
About the Organisation
Caritas Australia is the Catholic agency for international humanitarian relief and development in Australia. Through effective relationships with the Church, partners and communities in Africa, Asia, the Pacific and Australia, Caritas Australia helps to end poverty, promote justice and uphold dignity. Our programs promote the good of every person and of the whole person, regardless of peoples, religious, political or cultural beliefs. We envisage a world in which children, women and men most vulnerable to extreme poverty and injustice are agents of their own change and architects of their own development.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 02 8306 3402
Email : email@example.com
To apply for this role, please visit https://www.caritas.org.au/about/jobs/positions-vacant and view the full Position Description. Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org by COB Wednesday 22 August 2018.
Applications must specify residency or work visa status, include a Cover Letter, your CV, and responses to the Selection Criteria set out in the Position Description.
For further information please contact Maria Prescilla on 02 8306 3402.
Caritas Australia is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. Caritas Australia welcomes and encourages Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants for all advertised positions.
Caritas Australia recognises the personal dignity and rights of children towards whom it has a special responsibility and duty of care and respect. The successful candidate will be required to undergo a National Criminal History Record Check and Working with Children Check.
Please quote in application: PEAL – Program Effectiveness Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.