About the Role
The Data Analyst, Systems and CRM Administrator is responsible for the provision of business analytical services to support the development and continuous improvement of stakeholder engagement and customer solutions. These activities include development and implementation of use training frameworks, customer service models and user tools in support of and to inform fundraising, engagement and relationship management initiatives of the Foundation.
- Head of Fundraising
- POWHF staff
Core Company Values
- DEDICATION – committed to what we do and why we do it
- ASPIRATION – seek to achieve the highest possible outcomes
- RESPECT – treat each other with honesty and respect
- TEAMWORK – support each other and work together to achieve common goals
- PROFESSIONALISM – act ethically and professionally in all that we do
- ACCOUNTABILITY – be accountable to each other, our donors and our supporters –
- RECOGNITION – recognising those who support our vision.
Key Accountability Areas: Position Dimension and Relationships
Reports to CEO and HoF and involves all Foundation staff. This position is responsible for the provision of business analytical services with respect to training and stakeholder solutions for the Foundation’s CRM systems. This includes, but is not limited to, analysis, design, documentation and training; defining and managing solution scope; developing business cases and driving and fostering a culture of continuous improvement and benefits management. They will play a key role in collaborating with key stakeholders and refining the strategic direction of activities relating to the CRM system. They are responsible for establishing and maintaining effective customer focused working relationships, and will work proactively to identify and understand requirements, develop optimised solutions, and to effectively communicate and present these solutions.
Under the broad direction of the ACEO and HoF they will:
- Engage collaboratively with stakeholders to understand their relationship management needs as they relate to the use of the CRM system; review, identify, plan, document and execute the development of technical improvements to the system design and business processes to define the solution scope that meet these needs and align business with technology and the University’s strategic goals.
- Review the proposals for Salesforce and Implementation Partners with a view of managing the implementation process
- Review and identify improvements to the business processes and provide strategic advice that enables alignment of the system
- Oversee the development and deployment of a training framework and stakeholder solutions appropriate to the needs of various stakeholders.
- Supervise and provide effective leadership and guidance to team members, ensuring that all objectives and deadlines are met, supporting career development and knowledge sharing. Identify and contribute to the continuous improvement of team processes and practices to ensure that a consistent level of service quality and deliverables are provided in all aspects of work.
- Undertake all business analysis activities to ensure deliverables are produced and delivered on time, developed according to defined standards whilst ensuring that chosen approaches, methodologies and recommendations are appropriate and cost effective.
- Maintain technical knowledge and actively participate in CRM system user communities to ensure that knowledge of system functionality and the development pipeline is current and relevant to business needs.
- Conduct workshops, focus groups, deliver presentations and provide training and advice to stakeholders and users with respect to business analysis and project coordination services as required.
- Provide regular progress reports on all assigned work, advice on effort estimation of analysis activities and resource requirements.
- Contribute to the development, review and implementation of strategic planning, best practice policy development and decision making processes.
- Maintain knowledge of data privacy legislation and compliance with University policies relating to information/data management, and be responsible for applying this knowledge to system administration functions of the University’s CRM system.
- Comply with all POWHF policies and procedures, and in particular those relating to work health and safety and equal opportunity.
- Perform other duties consistent with the classification of the position, and in line with the principles of multiskilling
Skills and Attributes:
- Two or more years’ experience working data analytical and CRM systems management role
- Experience working on data migration, CRM implementation and systems management (preferred)
- Demonstrated project management skills and the ability to work in a high performance environment, managing multiple tasks with defined budgets and conflicting deadlines
- Demonstrated experience in budget management with a target driven approach Be able to work unsupervised and be an active team member
- Well-developed written and interpersonal skills
- Experience of working to tight deadlines and budgets
- Ability to show innovative tactics in achieving goals
- Genuine interest in the charity sector
- A sense of Donor care and service
About the Organisation
Prince of Wales Hospital Foundation Ltd (POWHF) is the established health promotion charity
supporting the Prince of Wales Hospital Randwick (POWH). Since 2004, POWHF has raised more than $30 million in cash and kind to advance the health of Australians by connecting generosity to innovation and excellence in patient care, research, education and health promotion at The Prince of Wales Hospital.
Led by Founding CEO, Associate Professor of Industry Leanne M Zalapa (Lulu), an engaged and involved Board of Directors and POWHF’s dedicated team work to build community and private partnerships, to raise vital funds and awareness for the continued development of health promotion, research, education, equipment and facilities and special projects at POWH.
Apply for this Job
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Data Analyst, Systems and CRM Administrator via Pro Bono Australia.