About the Role
Fundraising and Partnership Manager
The role will be a permanent full-time position starting as soon as possible.
The Fundraising and Partnerships Manager will develop and implement a strategy to generate revenue growth through a range of fundraising and business development activities.
This will include building on existing income streams, identifying new opportunities and securing funding from sources including corporate partnerships, major donors, philanthropic prospects and government.
This is a critical role in the organisation to drive growth towards our financial sustainability.
Key responsibilities are:
- Develop, implement and maintain a Fundraising strategy.
- Managing the Fundraising team to lead and enable the team to reach its objectives and targets.
- Engage with leaders in business to build effective partnerships.
- Develop a range of diverse strategies to identify philanthropic prospects and develop and manage relationships to engage donors and philanthropic supporters.
- Monitor and report to partners on a regular basis with the view to grow the relationship and enhance partner opportunities.
- Manage budgets and track/report on the success of fundraising activities.
- Manage stakeholder data (CRM, Salesforce).
Competencies and experience required:
- Minimum 3 years’ senior fundraising experience, including strategy development and implementation
- High level of relationship management skills including pipeline management and the proven ability to establish and maintain corporate partner relationships;
- Exceptional communication, written, interpersonal, influencing, negotiation and professional networking skills;
- Proven ability to identify new opportunities and develop proposals to secure funding
- Successful outcomes in other fundraising strategies
- Knowledge of managing stakeholder data (CRM)
- Demonstrated understanding of finance, analysis and reporting to stakeholder
About the Organisation
The Australian Kookaburra Kids Foundation (AKKF) is an innovative, exciting and growing not for profit organisation, which provides exceptional services and support to children and adolescents who live with a parent, guardian, or other family member affected by mental illness. AKKF plays an important role in providing early intervention and preventative services to a population at heightened risk of adverse mental health and psychosocial outcomes.
AKKF camps and activity days provide young people (aged 8-18) living in families affected by mental illness with psychoeducation, support, and social networking opportunities in a fun, positive, and safe environment. Camps also involve a number of creative and adventurous outdoor activities such as canoeing, go carts, craft, and laser tag.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 0433929977
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with CV and cover letter to address how you meet the skills and criteria.
Please quote in application: Fundraising and Partnerships Manager via Pro Bono Australia.