About the Role
- Be part of a dynamic & Innovative leadership team.
- Lead and grow their early years services
- Generous salary packaging and leave options
- Flexible and supportive work environment
In this newly created role, you will be reporting directly to the Director of Client services. You will provide operational leadership to their current early years programs and also have a focus on business development, maintaining internal and external relationships in the early years sector, in addition to broader community links that will enhance the outcomes for children and families that attend their services.
You will also;
- Exhibit a ‘can do attitude that promotes a high level of motivation within the team.
- Actively scopes out opportunities to grow their early year services
- Ensure that early years operates within the Kids First model of service and actively engages with other senior Leadership team members.
- Plan and lead professional development and team building experiences across the early year’s program.
- Ensure early years services operate and are compliant with all regulatory and licensing requirements to operate to the highest standards against their quality framework.
The successful candidate will be tertiary qualified in early childhood education and/or Teaching and have demonstrated experience in program planning, managing, evaluation and improvement in an early education and care setting. You will also possess sound knowledge of legislation, policy and frameworks relating to early education and care services. You will be well connected within the early years sector and have a strategic mind for seeking out and growing their services.
A generous salary package will be offered commensurate with your experience and qualifications including salary packaging benefits and other great employment benefits including, 2 ex-gratia Christmas leave days, flexible working hours, supported study leave a staff well-being program and much more.
About the Organisation
Our client is a highly respected child-centred and family-focused community services organisation that works with and supports children and families. They are one of the most respected child welfare organisations in Victoria and today have acquired a distinguished reputation for their record of leadership and innovation in the design and provision of integrated child welfare and integrated early childhood services. Their services work together with families and communities to deliver the best outcomes for children now and into the future.
Apply for this Job
Please forward your confidential CV and application letter to Linton Deane at: firstname.lastname@example.org, or for an initial enquiry call Linton on 03-9653 9468.
Please quote in application: Manager – Early Years via Pro Bono Australia.