About the Role
About the role
In this newly created role will give you an opportunity to provide strategic leadership and show your flair for creating sustainable social change across our digital and young people programs.
What you will be doing?
Reporting to the CEO, you will:
- Develop strategies and programs to achieve WorkVentures’ purpose
- Develop strategic partnerships that deliver sustainable and measured impact for young people, Aboriginal Australian and Torres Strait Islander peoples and digitally excluded Australians
- Advocate and publish WorkVentures’ contribution in the community to internal and external stakeholders including key influencers and decision makers of social policy
- Drive integration and achievement of social outcomes across all of WorkVentures.
So, what are we looking for?
The ideal candidate will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in social enterprise, community or management
- Experience in a management role in the non-profit, government or CSR sector
- Excellent project management and fund/granting writing experience
- Outstanding capacity to manage strategic relationships, with demonstrated relationship building with corporates, governments and NFPs
- Advanced interpersonal skills and presentation skills
- Demonstrated passion and interest in social delivery and community impact
Benefits – what’s in it for you?
- Competitive remuneration package including generous NFP salary packaging options
- Commitment and support to professional development and career progression
- Excellent employee benefits including onsite parking
- Vibrant, inspiring team who are committed to growing an organisation with social purpose.
About the Organisation
- Social enterprise – young people and digital inclusion
- Opportunity to drive change and make a social impact
- Mascot location
WorkVentures are a growing and dynamic NFP social enterprise seeking a high energy, passionate and innovative person to join our leadership team.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 8907 3300
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Manager Social Programs & Sustainability via Pro Bono Australia.