About the Role
We are excited to advertise this newly created role. The successful person will be responsible for a wide range of activities and projects within the P&C department, working with a range of wonderful people and key Business Unit leaders who are skilled and passionate about what they do and how they take their slice of our organisation to the next level. Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, this role requires the expertise of an experienced, senior P&C professional who is comfortable working with Executives, is seeking to work in a strong generalist partnering role whilst still being firmly connected to the P&C Corporate Team.
In addition, this role will play a key part in
- The look and feel of a new Learning and Development practice,
- P&C Policy reviews and improvements,
- Supporting the roll-out and management of a new LMS,
- Developing a remuneration framework,
- Managing and reporting on key P&C metrics,
- Driving and managing P&C projects,
- Delivering on day to day activities and,
- Having fun along the way – mandatory!
This role calls for an articulate and organised senior HR practitioner who has deep HR knowledge and broad experience as well as a commitment to HR compliance and sharing knowledge with others.
With Cire Services Inc. growing through community demand, there is definite scope to develop a great career.
Please visit our website at www.cire.org.au to learn more about us.
The successful applicant would ideally have depth of experience in the following (Key Selection Criteria):
- Considerable, senior HR experience with strong knowledge of the integration of all HR functional areas to enable to draw on that skill and experience,
- Tertiary qualified in a human resources, organisational development, psychology, business or relevant alternative,
- Ability to flex between operational and strategic human resources,
- Experience reporting key HR metrics,
- Coaching others in great HR practices,
- Self motivated, resilient and with high EQ,
- Contemporary IT/ER knowledge,
- Experience working with senior executive,
- An ability to sift through facts and develop practical and well constructed solutions and working documents and,
- Strong organisational skills and high PC literacy.
Employment is subject to a satisfactory police check and Victorian Working with Children Check.
About the Organisation
Cire Service Inc is an advanced community based not-for-profit organisation currently based in Yarra Junction, moving soon to brand new offices in Lilydale with on-site free parking. Cire provides a broad range of services within the Yarra Ranges covering our independent secondary school campuses at Yarra Junction and Mt. Evelyn, our RTO delivering a wide range of training programs as well as our Childcare Services spanning the region of the Yarra Valley.
Cire is a Child Safe organisation.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 0359671776
Email : email@example.com
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: People and Capability Business Partner via Pro Bono Australia.